The Advantages of Third-Party PeopleSoft Support
Many organizations have reaped great value from their stable, customized PeopleSoft solutions. They are not immediately interested in spending the capital to upgrade PeopleSoft or migrate and standardize on Oracle’s Managed Cloud Services offering. Instead, they feel a growing concern with Oracle’s lack of commitment to enhance and support current on-premise modules.
These same companies are relieved to find that Spinnaker Support’s PeopleSoft support is purpose-built to deliver more responsive, comprehensive, and affordable service for their enterprise applications and technologies. Spinnaker Support has no term limitations on support. And when companies do want to consider the next step on their strategic product road map, Spinnaker Support includes technology advisory services as a part of their standard support.
Organizations choose Spinnaker Support because we:
- Immediately reduce the cost of support fees by an average of 62%
- Deliver responses in less than 15 minutes, from Level 4 senior engineers in eight operations centers
- Supply more comprehensive coverage, including for customizations and interoperability issues
- Help extend the life of stable, customized, and productive applications, for as long as you need
- Offer flexible commercial terms that match your licenses and business needs
- Provide a safe haven until cloud solutions become right for your business
We have built and retained large, knowledgeable teams of PeopleSoft support engineers to address technical issues and your associated technology stack. Our engineers average over 19 years of experience and help fill your knowledge gaps, ease your staffing constraints, and provide expert assistance for complex product and technology issues.