The JD Edwards Application Support You Deserve
Spinnaker Support’s JD Edwards third-party software support and maintenance replaces Oracle’s annual support for less than half the cost. With Spinnaker Support, customers enjoy more responsive and comprehensive services with an assigned, exclusive team of support experts. JD Edwards customers receive break/fix services, custom security fixes, general inquiry support, tax and regulatory compliance updates, and technical advisory services so that they can remain on their current software release indefinitely.
Why Replace Oracle-Provided JDE Support with Third-Party Support
As of March 2020, all versions of JD Edwards products – with the exceptions of EnterpriseOne 9.2 and World A9.4 – are on Oracle Sustaining Support. This change means no new updates, fixes, security alerts, data fixes, critical patch updates, upgrade scripts, and tax, legal, and regulatory updates will be made.
If you are on Oracle’s Sustaining, Extended, or Premier Support, there’s no denying it’s expensive and limited, especially when it comes to JD Edwards support. That’s why now is the perfect time to break Oracle’s grip on your enterprise software.
Hundreds of global enterprises in nearly every industry have already migrated away from Oracle-provided JDE Support to our third-party support alternative because:
- Oracle support fees rise each year by 2-4%, with no additional benefits.
- Oracle increasingly demands that your resources fend for themselves using a portal-based, self-service model rather than immediate, live assistance.
- Oracle does not assist with customizations and integrations.
- Oracle customers experience long delays for responses of P2 and P3 issues.
- Customers feel forced into costly upgrades or unready cloud migrations they do not want.