The Advantages of Third-Party Support For ATG Web Commerce, Endeca, and Oracle Commerce
Many organizations are still reaping great value from their ATG Web Commerce, Endeca, and Oracle Commerce solutions. They use ATG Web Commerce to deliver a consistent, personalized cross-channel customer experience across the Internet, contact center, mobile devices, social media, brick-and-mortar stores, and other customer touchpoints. They apply Endeca for page management and layout, content placement, dynamic delivery of content, and personalization to the customer.
With Oracle’s aggressive push to Commerce Cloud, customers have grown concerned with Oracle’s lack of commitment to enhance and support current on-premise ATG and Endeca applications. Companies are relieved to find that our Oracle support is purpose-built to deliver more responsive, comprehensive, and affordable service for their enterprise applications and technologies. Spinnaker Support has no term limitations on support, regardless of whether Oracle has declared an End of Life to a release.
Organizations choose Spinnaker Support because we:
- Immediately reduce the cost of support fees by an average of 62%
- Deliver responses in less than 15 minutes, from Level 4 senior engineers in eight operations centers
- Supply more comprehensive coverage, including for customizations and interoperability issues
- Help extend the life of stable, customized, and productive applications, for as long as you need
- Offer flexible commercial terms that match your licenses and business needs
- Provide a safe haven until cloud solutions become right for your business
We have built and retained large, knowledgeable teams of Oracle support engineers to address virtually anything with ATG Web Commerce, Endeca, and your associated technology stack, such as older versions of Java. Our engineers average over 19 years of experience and help fill your knowledge gaps, ease your staffing constraints, and provide expert assistance for complex product and technology issues.