May 30, 2019 | Karen Blazek | Director, Customer Success
For more than fifteen years, third-party support (3PS) for Oracle and SAP enterprise software has served as a viable replacement alternative to publisher support. Over the years, it has constantly evolved to meet the changing needs of the enterprise software market and to fill gaps not addressed by Oracle and SAP.
The internet is filled with articles and papers that speak to the what and why of 3PS. Beyond a few case studies, however, very little information is publicly available to provide non-customers with insights into the actual day-to-day user experience.
We understand that it’s natural for you to wonder whether the reality of the 3PS experience will meet your expectations. You want to know:
- What are the steps for onboarding?
- Who will answer your support tickets?
- How exactly is 3PS different from Oracle or SAP support?
- What types of issues will they – or won’t they – resolve?
- Can a third-party vendor really provide both significant cost savings and more responsive service?
We have published a short paper designed to answer those and many more questions that you may have concerning the 3PS customer experience. It provides an overview of the entire onboarding and support process – as experienced by Spinnaker Support customers. Our hope is that you will find the insights, stories, and advice to help you determine that 3PS is the right choice for your organization.