June 26, 2017 | Lee Mashburn | Vice President, Marketing
On the evening of June 20, 2017, I was proud to attend the 15th Annual American Business Awards ceremony. Spinnaker Support was honored with a Gold Stevie for Customer Service Department of the Year in the Computer and IT category. A Gold Stevie is the highest honor a company can receive in any single category, as voted upon by an independent panel of judges.
Based on feedback from the judges, there were a number of reasons why Spinnaker Support achieved the highest score in the category, including:
- Fastest growing vendor (47.8% growth in FY 2016) in a fast growing market.
- Strong and stable financial position – superb balance sheet and profitable for last 33 quarters. Built to last.
- High customer satisfaction based on the fast speed of response to critical issues, timely resolution of those issues, and technology advisory services that help advance customers towards their most important IT and strategic roadmaps.
- An impressive customer list, which includes many of the world’s most recognized and admired companies. Our customers are located in more than 100 countries and represent virtually all industry segments. Since inception in 2008, Spinnaker Support has supported more than 1,000 organizations.
- World-class, end-to-end SAP and Oracle application support processes, all ISO 9001:2015 certified. Earlier this year, Spinnaker Support became one of the very first service providers to achieve this new level of certification.
- Unique blend of services, including third-party support, application and technical managed services, and consulting. Increasingly more of our customers are leveraging two or more of our primary service offerings to gain better application support, pocket or redirect savings to more strategic or transformational initiatives, to reduce vendor count and associated finger pointing, etc.
- Our world-class software support engineers, who now operate from seven regional support hubs located in Denver, London, Moscow, Mumbai, Seoul, Singapore, and Tel Aviv. These engineers earned a 98.6% satisfaction rating in our latest customer survey. In the same survey, 98.5% of customer respondents would be willing to recommend Spinnaker Support to prospective customers.
On behalf of the finest SAP and Oracle support engineers on the planet, serving a thousand recognized and respected customers, I proudly accepted the prestigious Gold Stevie Award. We will work even harder in the coming 12 months to get back to the stage for yet another Customer Service Department of the Year trophy.